The Service is designed to provide you with premium online fitness videos including, but not limited to Pilates, Yoga, HIIT, skipping, cycling , core work, stretch work foundation training, strength training, total body, general fitness, and more. Beyond online fitness classes, the Service may provide you with additional relevant fitness content through additional media channels such as masterclasses , nutrition videos, articles and support as well as a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Medical Disclaimer. Before starting any exercise program through the Service, consult your physician to determine if such program is right for your needs. Do not start exercise program through the Service if your physician advises against it. Your use of the Service and using our videos/classes is at your sole discretion and risk. Always stop the exercise immediately if You experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising.
EACH CLASS CLEARLY INDICATES THE SUITABILITY OF THE CLASS FOR CERTAIN PERSONS. PLEASE ASCERTAIN IF THE INTENDED CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR YOU. WE WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLASS ATTENDED BY YOU IGNORING THE DISCLAIMER PROVIDED, EVEN IF YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR PRIOR MEDICAL CONDITION, IF ANY, AT THE TIME OF SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICE.
Eligibility to create an account:
In order to create a Auro account for use of the Service, You must fulfill the following conditions:
1. You must be atleast of a legally contractual age in your jurisdiction;
2. You must not impersonate anyone or provide a name which is offensive or violate any person’s rights;
3. You must only provide information which is accurate and shall remain responsible to update the information periodically to retain accuracy;
4. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential and to prevent any unauthorized access to your account; and
5. You shall not allow any other person to access your account, and if the same is done, You are responsible for their actions.
6. You shall at all times use the Service and your account strictly in accordance with these terms and the law only.
Limited License to Use the Service:
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Auro grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Service solely for your own personal use. Notwithstanding any other remedy contained hereunder or under law, Auro shall be entitled to revoke the said license and delete your account with immediate effect if You do any of the following:
1. Take any action related to the Service that infringes or violates other people's rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty You have.
2. Post information You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate; or do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
3. Do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person's privacy.
4. Distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters, run mail lists, listservs, or any kind of auto-responder or spam.
5. Harm anyone's computer, distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment in the Service.
6. Abuse other users' personal information for any purpose unrelated to Auro or any purpose that is not in the spirit of our Service.
7. Use inappropriate language when contacting an instructor or behave in a manner that makes the instructor feel uncomfortable or intimidated.
8. Do anything to harm the Service.
9. Use or access the Service in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, or otherwise interfere with Auro's ability to provide the Service.
10. Try to interfere with the proper workings of the Service.
11. Bypass any measures We've put in place to secure the Service
12. Try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to Auro or another party.
13. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what's reasonable.)
14. Use any kind of software or device (whether it's manual or automated) to 'crawl' or 'spider' any part of the Service platform.
15. Disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Service or attempt to derive any of its hardware or source code.
16. Sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or distribute the Service.
17. Violate or infringe any third party's rights.
18. Upload, post, or transmit content that contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group.
Availability of recordings:
Depending on the membership plan purchased, You will be provided access to the recordings of the live classes subscribed by You till such time your membership remains active. If You fail to make timely payment of the monthly fee for renewal of your membership, You will lose all access to the recordings till such time You renew your membership.
Payment for the Service:
All information regarding membership subscription plans are provided on our various digital platforms and are subject to these Terms.
You can pay for the Service using your credit/ debit card or your paypal account. The subscription shall be automatically renewed and We shall charge your card/account, unless You specifically revoke such authorization or purchase a fixed time subscription. You can change the settings with respect to your payments at any time by logging into your Auro account.
All purchases of subscriptions are final and non-refundable. If You have made a duplicate payment or have any issues with the Service, We request You to please contact our customer service team at support@Auro.com
We reserve the right to change our pricing plans at our sole discretion. In such case, We will try to inform You before any changes so You can modify or cancel your membership before the changes are made. We accept no responsibility for any losses You may incur by failing to change your membership plan after We have informed You of any changes to the pricing plan.
Personal Information and Security:
You shall give Auro correct personal and other information necessary for the use the Service. You shall inform Auro of any changes to such information at the earliest.
You shall be liable for all your own equipment, internet connectivity and software as well as to ensure they do not cause harm to Auro and/or third parties. You agree to not attempt to damage, hack, crack, reverse engineer, or otherwise interfere with the Service in any manner.
Auro Intellectual Property:
The Service (including the related software and media), the design of the Service and associated content including text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the like, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Auro Property”) are owned by or licensed to The Auro, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under English and foreign laws and international conventions. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Auro does not grant any express or implied rights to use Auro Property.
Auro may make available to users, for free or upon payment, additional content in the Service, such as videos or pictures (“Additional Content”).
You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access and use the Auro Property and Additional Content only in connection with the usage of the Service. Any use of the Service, Auro Property or Additional Content other than as specifically authorised in the Terms, is prohibited and will terminate the license to use the same. For avoidance of doubt, You have no right to make available to third parties any content originating from the Service.
You may interact with our instructors through the Service and submit messages and/or other content to the Service (“User Content”). Auro does not have any duty to monitor any User Content. However, We shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any User Content that fails to comply with the Terms.
You are solely responsible for any User Content posted, uploaded, transmitted, stored or otherwise made available through the Service using your Account. You acknowledge that use of the Service (including submitting User Content) may be subject to certain laws, regulations, conditions and restrictions.
Auro does not claim ownership to any User Content but You grant Auro a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, deliver, adapt (for technical purposes such as size and resolution scaling) and otherwise exploit any and all User Content that You have submitted to the Service for the purposes of providing the Service including deliver and communicate the User Content to third parties as per your request. You also grant each recipient, to whom You have addressed any User Content submitted by You in the Service, a non-exclusive license to access such User Content through the Service.
In accordance with the Information Society Code and other applicable laws, We strive to expeditiously remove any infringing material from our site. If We become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account. All users should be aware of and comply with applicable copyright laws.
You hereby grant permission to Auro and our providers, agents, volunteers, and employees, to record, videotape, and photograph You when You are posting content in the Service. You agree that there will be no residual or any other kind of payment, royalty, or fee due to You in connection with those recordings. Auro owns all copyright and other rights in those recordings and can use them forever in any manner to provide or promote the Service and can license others to use those recordings for similar purposes. Auro may also use your name, image, voice, likeness, and any related or derivative versions of this content that You provide to us or from your participation in the Service or from your participation in the activities (including translation, foreign rights, serialization, syndication, photocopying, abridgement, adaptation, reprint, dramatization, and electronic recording and reproduction of any sort). You release Auro and our providers etc. from any claims and liability arising from or related to the use of the recordings, including but not limited to libel, false light, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity, any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, of the recordings.
I understand that Auro. via the website or application on Ios or android devices is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga, Pilates, HIIT, dance , boxing, barre and any related activities to promote exercise and good health (“Fitness Activities”). In connection with my participation in the Fitness Activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Participation in the Fitness Activities is completely voluntary and it is solely my decision to participate in such activities.
2. The practice of Fitness Activities involves physical movement and exercise which may from time to time be strenuous, and that such practice carries some risk of injury. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Fitness Activities. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing any Fitness Activity and will only participate in the appropriate level of classes that are within my limits and capabilities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that there is no medical or other reason preventing me from participating in the Fitness Activities.
If I am pregnant, I shall only participate in the Fitness Activities after I have discussed the potential risks with my obstetrician or medical practitioner I am under the care of. I shall follow my their advice and instructions about whether and to what extent I can participate in the Fitness Activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Auro, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns and each of their predecessor and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Fitness Activities take place (“Releasees”) harmless for any possible injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
3. If I believe any conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Fitness Activities.
4. I understand that participation in Fitness Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury and possibly death, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions while participating in the Fitness Activities. I am voluntarily participating in the Fitness Activities with full knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept full responsibility for any/all injury or death, including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage that I suffer resulting from the acts of anyone at, or acting on behalf of, Auro
5. As consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Fitness Activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release the “Releasees” from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the Fitness Activities including the use of any equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a Provider instructor. I further agree that, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and legal representatives) will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of Auro or Releasees for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor of Auro as a result of my participation in the Fitness Activities. If I, or anyone acting on my behalf, make a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs which any may incur as a result of such claim.
Further, physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps, weights, dumbells, kettlebells or any other equipment that may be suggested by a Auro instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website or the app. Auro is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing Auro videos. Nothing contained in this Service should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Service you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Auro, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Auro, or any person or entity involved with Auro, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
You are responsible for ensuring that You are capable of safely using the Service and participating in classes in the Service. You should consult a medical professional and have a full physical before using our Service. You should especially consult a medical professional if You or a member of your family has a history of illness or injuries. If You have any reason to be concerned about whether You can safely participate in classes in the Service, whether based on how You feel, medication You are taking, past injuries or health issues, or family health issues, then You must refrain from using the Services altogether. Even if You are careful and healthy, You still may have a serious risk of illness or injury. If You start feeling sick, dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseated while using the Service, stop immediately. Participating in fitness activities comes with inherent risks. You assume all risk of injury and any health-related issue. Auro and its instructors, employees, affiliates, agents etc. shall not in any way be responsible for your use of the Service in violation of the above.
You waive all claims, foreseen or unforeseen, anticipated or unanticipated, related to your use of the Service, against Auro and our providers, agents, employees, affiliates, volunteers etc. and other users.
Auro You waive any claim against them related to contacting emergency services. You are responsible for paying any costs associated with any treatment You receive.
Support and Modifications:
Auro shall have no obligation to provide support or maintenance for the Service under these Terms. Auro may, at its sole discretion, provide technical support for the Service.
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. As long as your license for the Service is valid You are entitled to upgrades or updates of the Service. All upgrades and updates are provided to You on a license exchange basis. You agree that by using an upgrade or update You voluntarily terminate your right to use any previous versions. Auro may license upgrades and updates to You with additional or different terms. You may need to update third party software and/or upgrade your equipment from time to time in order to use the Service.
Third Party material:
The Service may contain links to websites operated by third parties or feature content, which is made available in third-party services, and enable You to access and use certain third-party services. Use of any web sites operated by third parties, third-party services and/or content in third-party services shall be subject to the relevant third-party service provider’s terms and conditions applicable to use of such third-party services or the applicable license(s) under which any such content is made available, and is at the User’s risk. Auro assumes no responsibility for such third-party services and/or content in third-party services.
Service Disclaimer / No Warranty:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AURO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, ITS QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, EXCEPT IN CASES WHERE DEFECTS HAVE RENDERED USE OF THE SERVICES IMPOSSIBLE.
Limitation of Liability:
You understand and acknowledge that Auro will not be liable for any network-related problems attributable to the operation of the Service and that network configuration changes may affect the system's performance.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AURO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AS SET FORTH HEREIN. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY REGARDING ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO UNINSTALL IT AND/OR DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, HOWEVER WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
AURO SHALL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF AURO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF AURO EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE SERVICE FEES, PAID BY YOU TO AURO DURING A PERIOD OF SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM OR GBP 100/- (HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS), WHICHEVER IS LESSER.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AURO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Provisioning of the Service and Termination:
Auro shall have the right to, at its sole discretion, decide upon provision of the Service and making it available to You and reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
These Terms are in effect for the time being. Your right to use the Service continues until your right to use the Service is terminated. You may terminate your right to use the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service. Your right to use the Service will automatically terminate if You fail to comply with the material terms contained herein. In such cases You will not be entitled to any refund.
II. These Terms describe certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the mandatory provisions under the laws of your country. These Terms do not change your rights under the mandatory provisions under the laws of your country.
IV. Auro may publish additional policies related to specific services. Your right to use such service is subject to those specific policies and the terms.
Disputes and Applicable Law:
All disputes relating to the Service and the Terms shall be settled at the appropriate courts of London, UK having the sole jurisdiction.
These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, excluding its choice of law provisions.
CORPORATE UK OFFICE ADDRESS
FLEXIBLE FITNESS TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LIMITED
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
CORPORATE INDIA OFFICE ADDRESS
FLEXIBLE FITNESS ONLINE PVT. LIMITED
102, 17th Cross, Sector-6, HSR Layout Bangalore-560102