London, England, United Kingdom · Management Team
Auro is a technology start-up on a mission to make personal training affordable to one and all leveraging data science, IoT and high quality fitness content.
We want to turn fitness from a chore to a habit by providing engaging and hyper personalised fitness solutions.
We're looking for a graphic designer to join our team and help us deliver engaging content across all our channels from social, emails, paid media etc
As the lead graphic designer, you'll be responsible for the look and feel of all marketing collateral - ensuring it fits with our brand guidelines, whilst maintaining our reputation for delivering fresh and creative work.
This is a great opportunity to assist with the creation of our brand, where you’ll have a lot of freedom to be creative, and producing some really fun and engaging creatives with our PT’s as well as our other team members.
What you'll be doing
- Creating enagaging content for all social media channels (Instagram, FB, Twitter, pinterest)
- Working with the marketing team to deliver engaging video and pictorial content for social media ads
- Producing imagery email sends
- Producing print-ready collateral including brochures, posters, flyers, displays stands etc.
- Work alongside our marketing lead to develop new and exciting approaches to communication tactics
- Work within strict time constraints with fast turnarounds
- Develop design which is based on particular audiences and have the ability to both choose and suggest the best suited images for said audience
What you'll need
- 1 year plus graphic design experience
- Great editorial & layout skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Expert in Adobe creative suite
- Experience working on commercial projects would be ideal
- Web design, fine art, animation or illustration would be preferential but not are essential
- Competitive salary
- Based in Wework in Moorgate
- Free tea and great coffee
- Free beer on tap
- Free Auro membership
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities